Sajid, Tiger happy with response to `Heropanti`
Mumbai: Sajid Nadiadwala, the producer of the recently released ‘Heropanti’ which marked the acting debut of Jackie Shroff`s son Tiger, is happy with the response that the film has garnered in the country and abroad.
"As a maker, we always feel we can do better, but the last two to three days (before a film`s release) are such that we lose perspective and we don`t know what will be the collection," Sajid said here Sunday at the success party of the film.
"But we are very happy that the film has not only been accepted here in the country, but overseas also," he added.
Tiger, who has impressed the audience with his jaw-dropping stunts in the film and dancing skills as well, is also happy with the response and thanks the audience.
"It is a good news, especially for the newcomers like us, after all we were working so hard for this only. I`m feeling very happy and I`m very thankful," Tiger said.
Released this Friday, ‘Heropanti’ got a massive start at the box office and it made over Rs.13.05 crore within two days of hitting the screens. Directed by Sabbir Khan, the film also launched newcomer Kriti Sanon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amid political tensions, three-tiered security for Oscars
- 'Lion' significantly talks about child adoption: Priyanka Bose
- It's Shahid Kapoor's birthday! Let's take a look at his TOP 5 roles
- Rangoon box office collections: Kangana, Shahid and Saif starrer witnesses slow start!
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha': CBFC cites 'audio pornography', 'abusive words' reasons to refuse certification