Sakshi Chaudhary to play Priyanka Chopra in film
Mumbai: Newbie Sakshi Chaudhary is said to have been zeroed in on the role of Priyanka Chopra in the film, based on the experiences of the National Award winning actress` former secretary Prakash Jaju.
Sakshi, it would be recalled, has been signed by producer Firoz Nadiadwala for a three-film deal. She will be first seen opposite John Abraham in the next instalment of the "Hera Pheri: franchise".
For the role of Priyanka Chopra in "67 Days", Sakshi would have to go into rigorous workshops.
"She will play Priyanka after very closely studying of her movies. Sakshi is not a major movie buff. But Aseem Merchant, who is making `67 Days`, wants Sakshi to adopt Priyanka`s body language and mannerisms," said a source.
"Priyanka tends to talk very rapidly, letting the sentences, words spill out in a tumble. Sakshi would be speaking like that. There will also be an attempt to recreate some of Priyanka`s early songs and dances from `Andaaz` and `Aitraaz`," said the source.
On being contacted, Sakshi said: "I don`t think I am allowed to talk about this. But yes, I am playing the part in the film that you mention. I guess they thought I was suitable for the part. As far as studying Priyanka goes, I haven`t done much of that so far. I was never star-struck. But she is a good actress. Hopefully, I will play a good actress well."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey
- Sussanne Khan clarifies on patching-up with Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!
- Jiah Khan case: HC refuses to extend stay on trial against Sooraj Pancholi
- Watch: Sushmita Sen delivers a wonderful speech at daughters' school event!