Salman and Jackie Chan to share screen space?
Mumbai: Incredibly unreal it might sound, but if all goes well, we might just get to see Bollywood power-house performer Salman Khan share screen space with international icon Jacki Chan!
Buzz has it that Salman has been roped in for South Indian master craftsman Aascar Ravichandran’s multi-starrer, multi-lingual film with Hollywood star Jackie Chan.
According to Ravi, who is known for his larger-than-life ventures, the film is a sequel to Chan’s blockbuster ‘Armour of God’ and the film would be produced at a staggering Rs 400 crore.
When contacted Ravi confirmed the news saying, “I have been discussing it with Jackie Chan for the last few years. The script has a global theme with an Indian connection. Yes, talks are on with Salman Khan.”
“Hopefully, we will seal the deal in a week’s time. But we are yet to fix a Tamil star for the project”, he said.
When asked if the K-town star would be the likes of Rajini and Kamal, the producer refused to divulge any further details.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hot scoop! THIS actress has replaced Alia Bhatt in Rohit Shetty's next?
- Katrina Kaif and Varun Dhawan to go dancing in 'ABCD 3'?
- Biopic should be made on PT Usha, says Sonam Kapoor
- Kareena Kapoor Khan not in ‘Veerey Di Wedding’? Sonam Kapoor will tell you the truth
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer