Salman gave valuable inputs for `Tamanchey`: Nikhil Dwivedi
Mumbai: Known for supporting new talents and films in Bollywood, superstar Salman Khan has devoted three days for editing actor Nikhil Dwivedi`s upcoming film `Tamanchey`.
Dwivedi, who shares a warm rapport with the `Kick` star, said Salman gave valuable inputs to make the film more appealing.
"He did give us inputs which were valuable. We are thankful to him. He is a large-hearted man and he himself doesn`t know what all he does (for others)," Nikhil told reporters here at the trailer launch of `Tamanchey`.
There were reports that `Tamanchey` is based on gangster Abu Salem and his then lady love actress Monica Bedi`s life but Nikhil denies such reports.
"There is absolutely no inspiration drawn from the life of Abu Salem-Monica Bedi, as reported. It is not related to it," the `Raavan` actor said.
But he did admit that he has been approached for a film based on Abu Salem`s life.
"I have been offered a biopic on Abu Salem and I am considering it. It could be my next film," he adds.
`Tamanchey` also stars actress Richa Chadda, hits theatres on September 19.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Raees: Sunny Leone's Dubsmash of Shah Rukh Khan's dialogue is too good to miss – Watch
- Confirmed! Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan to recreate 'Karan Arjun' magic in Kabir Khan's 'Tubelight'
- Vin Diesel wants to do Bollywood movie with Deepika Padukone
- Dia Mirza a part of Rajkumar Hirani's Sanjay Dutt biopic?
- Aamir Khan ‘Dangal’ inching closer to Rs 375 crores collections!