Salman Khan and Govinda: Partners again?
New Delhi: Govinda – who had suddenly disappeared from Bollywood after his superstar status in the ’90s – seems to be getting a new lease of life – thanks to superstar Salman Khan.
It is a known fact that after a string of flops in the 2000s, Govinda just had one major film to his credit – ‘Partner’ – with Salman Khan.
According to a leading daily, the two actors – who had tickled the funny bone of the audience with their comedy film ‘Partner’ in 2007 – were spotted at the screening of Mahesh Manjrekar’s new Marathi film ‘Aajcha Divas Majha’ in Mumbai.
If rumours are anything to go by, Salman has agreed to star in and produce a film with the much-in-need Govinda.
“Salman is eager to take his production house forward after ‘Chillar Party’. Mahesh has discussed a project with Salman and Govinda,” an insider said.
Govinda confirmed the news saying, “Yes, Salman, Mahesh and I have had meetings to discuss a project, which is in the pipeline. As and when it works out, it will be announced. I want to make a proper comeback, and need a good platform.”
We hope this new venture hits it off much like ‘Partner’!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' has been a joyride: Nitya Mehra
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside
- Stan Lee supports Zendaya's casting in Spider-Man: Homecoming