Salman Khan goes the French way for ‘Kick’!
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: From the clean shaven cute looking boy in ‘Biwi Ho to Aisi’ to the rugged cop in ‘Dabangg’, Salman Khan has sported a variety of looks in his films. The actor, who is seldom seen with stubble in real life, will be going the French way for his latest- ‘Kick’.
The hunk of an actor has grown a French beard for the Sajid Nadiadwala film, reported a leading daily.
Salman doesn’t really want to opt for a fake beard and hence the real one to get the perfect look. He is certainly following in the footsteps of his dear friend Aamir, who gets into the skin of the character by taking what it takes to look and feel real.
Remember Aamir Khan’s long tresses and the bushy moustache in ‘Mangal Pandey’?
Nonetheless, coming back to Salman, the ‘Dabangg’ Khan was spotted with the French beard at the Siddhivinayak temple in Mumbai along with Daisy Shah, his ‘Jai Ho’ co-star and Ness Wadia to thank the almighty for the film`s Rs 100 crore performance at the Bollywood Box Office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karan Johar speaks about fallout with Kajol, says sometimes relationship ends
- Trisha Krishnan’s twitter account hacked; mother seeks police protection for daughter
- Good news! Rannvijay Singha blessed with a baby girl
- Vin Diesel enjoys cutting chai with Deepika Padukone
- National award-winning filmmaker Deepak Roy dead at 67
- Raees: Sunny Leone's Dubsmash of Shah Rukh Khan's dialogue is too good to miss – Watch
- Confirmed! Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan to recreate 'Karan Arjun' magic in Kabir Khan's 'Tubelight'
- Vin Diesel wants to do Bollywood movie with Deepika Padukone
- Dia Mirza a part of Rajkumar Hirani's Sanjay Dutt biopic?
- Aamir Khan ‘Dangal’ inching closer to Rs 375 crores collections!