Salman Khan goes the French way for ‘Kick’!
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: From the clean shaven cute looking boy in ‘Biwi Ho to Aisi’ to the rugged cop in ‘Dabangg’, Salman Khan has sported a variety of looks in his films. The actor, who is seldom seen with stubble in real life, will be going the French way for his latest- ‘Kick’.
The hunk of an actor has grown a French beard for the Sajid Nadiadwala film, reported a leading daily.
Salman doesn’t really want to opt for a fake beard and hence the real one to get the perfect look. He is certainly following in the footsteps of his dear friend Aamir, who gets into the skin of the character by taking what it takes to look and feel real.
Remember Aamir Khan’s long tresses and the bushy moustache in ‘Mangal Pandey’?
Nonetheless, coming back to Salman, the ‘Dabangg’ Khan was spotted with the French beard at the Siddhivinayak temple in Mumbai along with Daisy Shah, his ‘Jai Ho’ co-star and Ness Wadia to thank the almighty for the film`s Rs 100 crore performance at the Bollywood Box Office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will entice you in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' as a beautiful poetess!
- Can you guess how many Indian films made it to BBC's list of best 100 films? – Full list inside
- Shah Rukh Khan's epic film 'Darr' gets its own web series 'DARR 2.0'—Watch teaser!
- Deepika Padukone getting Rs 11 crore for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Padmavati'? Here's the truth
- 'Raaz Reboot' passed with no cuts by CBFC: Mukesh Bhatt