Salman Khan goes the French way for ‘Kick’!
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: From the clean shaven cute looking boy in ‘Biwi Ho to Aisi’ to the rugged cop in ‘Dabangg’, Salman Khan has sported a variety of looks in his films. The actor, who is seldom seen with stubble in real life, will be going the French way for his latest- ‘Kick’.
The hunk of an actor has grown a French beard for the Sajid Nadiadwala film, reported a leading daily.
Salman doesn’t really want to opt for a fake beard and hence the real one to get the perfect look. He is certainly following in the footsteps of his dear friend Aamir, who gets into the skin of the character by taking what it takes to look and feel real.
Remember Aamir Khan’s long tresses and the bushy moustache in ‘Mangal Pandey’?
Nonetheless, coming back to Salman, the ‘Dabangg’ Khan was spotted with the French beard at the Siddhivinayak temple in Mumbai along with Daisy Shah, his ‘Jai Ho’ co-star and Ness Wadia to thank the almighty for the film`s Rs 100 crore performance at the Bollywood Box Office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See: Sridevi’s daughter Khushi kisses Jack Gilinsky; 3 month old pic goes viral
- Pakistan expresses its ‘Jazbaa’ for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Know what Amitabh Bachchan is saying about tiger conservation
- Irrfan Khan, Kangana Ranaut to come together for film on Begum Akhtar?