Salman Khan, John Abraham vie for `Gama Pehelwan`
Zee Media Bureau/Ritika Handoo
New Delhi: Seldom in our Hindi film industry, we find two mainstream actors saying that they can`t stand each other unlike the actresses. Well, the fallout between `dabangg` Salman Khan and the `Madras Cafe` actor John Abraham is quite known to everyone. Interestingly, the latest buzz is that the two actors are currently working on the same project based on the life of the famous wrestler Gama Pehelwan.
The rumour has it that while Salman`s production is being taken care by senior actor Puneet Issar, who has earlier donned a director`s hat for `Garv`. The John Abraham production will be directed by none other than actor-director Parmeet Sethi.
According to grapevine, the two have already registered the film titles as well and the work towards their respective films has already started. It has been widely reported that John is most likely to play the lead role in his production but Sallu might not star in the film. Rather Sohail Khan is tipped for playing the lead.
Well, this is not the first time that a similar story is being filmed twice. Earlier, films on freedom fighter Bhagat Singh`s life were made more than once at the same time. However, with Salman and John behind the projects, it would certainly be interesting to see two versions of the same plot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Superstar Rajinikanth injured on sets of '2.0'
- Check out incredible worldwide box office collections of Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi'
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!