Salman Khan-Prabhudheva to team up again?
Mumbai: Prabhudheva debuted as a director in Bollywood with hit film ‘Wanted’ and its success turned over a new leaf in Salman Khan`s life. Once again the choreographer-turned-director is planning to team up with the star for an action-packed drama.
Post ‘Wanted’, Salman hit the bull`s eye at the box office with a slew of hit action dramas like ‘Dabangg’, ‘Ready’, ‘Bodyguard’ and ‘Dabangg 2’.
"Now people want Salman to do only action. It may be an action film with Salman. The story and the script have not been locked yet, so can`t comment on it," he said.
The film will be produced by Tips Industries Limited.
It`s a known fact that "Wanted" success revived Salman`s career, but Prabhudheva refuses to take the credit.
He said: "I don`t take the credit at all. If I would not have directed, someone else would have directed him. He has a huge fan following."
His other Hindi film – ‘Rowdy Rathore’ - was also an action drama, but the director said: "People accepted me as a action film director, but I am more romantic director as I am a choreographer before so with dance romance comes naturally."
In fact, his next directorial venture ‘Ramaiya Vastavaiya’, starring Girish Taurani and Shruti Haasan, is a romantic movie. It is slated for a July 19 release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!