Salman Khan promotes `Teen Thay Bhai` produced by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
Mumbai: Bollywood star Salman Khan went out of his way to help the cast of "Teen Thay Bhai" in promoting the film and reached out to his friends and fans on Twitter to watch the film, releasing Friday.
Producer Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, along with the cast - Om Puri, Shreyas Talpade and Deepak Dobriyal and Ragini Khanna and director Mrighdeep Singh Lamba, were promoting the film and while moving from one floor to another in Mumbai`s Filmistan Studio, when they bumped into Salman.
The actor was also shooting there.
"Salman asked them what they were promoting and when he heard the name of the film, found it very interesting as he has always been referred to as Salman bhai and the film is called `Teen Thay Bhai`. Then he very graciously wanted to take a picture with the entire cast and immediately put it up on Twitter.
"He posted the picture, which also included Rakeysh, and put up a note, which read - `Teen thay bhai aur ek mein`. He also mentioned the release date. It is really nice of him to do this," said the publicist of the film.
The movie is a comedy about three brothers who cannot stand each other and are forced to come together as a result of their grandfather`s will.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt- Angelina Jolie divorce not about Jennifer Aniston: Courteney Cox
- Pakistani film industry may suffer 70% loss if Indo-Pak ties worsen
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert
- Treat for fans of Carnatic music on Vijayadashami in Dubai
- Smartphone addiction taking its toll on sleep: Study