Salman Khan, Ranbir Kapoor to promote `Mickey Virus`
Mumbai: Popular TV host Manish Paul, who is foraying into Bollywood with `Mickey Virus`, a film set against the backdrop of hacking, says Bollywood A-listers like Salman Khan and Ranbir Kapoor will promote his film.
Directed by debutant Saurabh Varma, `Mickey Virus` is a comedy thriller, which features Manish as a computer hacker named Mickey Arora.
"Thankfully, a lot of actors (and directors) including Salman Khan, Anil Kapoor, Madhuri Dixit, Karan Johar, Ranbir Kapoor and Remo Fernandez who have recorded a promo each for my film. I am very happy for this," Manish said here at the Andheri Ganesh Pandaal Monday.
"The promos will soon be on air and hope people will also enjoy it. I have been entertaining people, so I want the film to do the same," he added.
Manish has also been roped in for the sequel to director Abhishek Sharma`s 2010 release `Tere Bin Laden`. The anchor-actor promises that the sequel will be full of fun.
"I am doing the sequel of `Tere Bin Laden`. The film is full of more madness than the prequel as I am also a part of the film. You will have to watch the film to know what I would be doing in the film," said Manish, who co-hosted the recently concluded sixth season of celebrity dance reality show `Jhalak Dikhla Jaa`.
Pic Courtesy: www.canindia.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will entice you in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' as a beautiful poetess!
- Can you guess how many Indian films made it to BBC's list of best 100 films? – Full list inside
- Shah Rukh Khan's epic film 'Darr' gets its own web series 'DARR 2.0'—Watch teaser!
- Deepika Padukone getting Rs 11 crore for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Padmavati'? Here's the truth
- 'Raaz Reboot' passed with no cuts by CBFC: Mukesh Bhatt