Salman Khan, Ranbir Kapoor to promote `Mickey Virus`
Mumbai: Popular TV host Manish Paul, who is foraying into Bollywood with `Mickey Virus`, a film set against the backdrop of hacking, says Bollywood A-listers like Salman Khan and Ranbir Kapoor will promote his film.
Directed by debutant Saurabh Varma, `Mickey Virus` is a comedy thriller, which features Manish as a computer hacker named Mickey Arora.
"Thankfully, a lot of actors (and directors) including Salman Khan, Anil Kapoor, Madhuri Dixit, Karan Johar, Ranbir Kapoor and Remo Fernandez who have recorded a promo each for my film. I am very happy for this," Manish said here at the Andheri Ganesh Pandaal Monday.
"The promos will soon be on air and hope people will also enjoy it. I have been entertaining people, so I want the film to do the same," he added.
Manish has also been roped in for the sequel to director Abhishek Sharma`s 2010 release `Tere Bin Laden`. The anchor-actor promises that the sequel will be full of fun.
"I am doing the sequel of `Tere Bin Laden`. The film is full of more madness than the prequel as I am also a part of the film. You will have to watch the film to know what I would be doing in the film," said Manish, who co-hosted the recently concluded sixth season of celebrity dance reality show `Jhalak Dikhla Jaa`.
Pic Courtesy: www.canindia.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kriti Sanon to learn the culture, diction of UP for upcoming films!
- 'Moana' release date out!
- Box office report: Riteish Deshmukh's 'Banjo' fails to overpower Amitabh Bachchan's 'Pink'
- Katrina Kaif, Fawad Khan in winter romance in Karan Johar's next
- Five dialogues from Ranbir Kapoor's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' trailer that will definitely win your heart!