Salman Khan ropes in Vinay Sapru for ‘Mental’
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Salman Khan is reportedly leaving no stone unturned for his upcoming movie ‘Mental’. The actor is said to have made sure that director Vinay Sapru, who is known to have delivered several hit numbers in the past, direct a song for the movie.
According to a daily, Vinay Sapru, who has helmed songs like ‘Tere mast mast do nain’, ‘Sachi sachi, Dagabaaz re’ and ‘Saanson ne baandhi’ from ‘Dabangg’ and ‘Dabangg 2’, is all ready to sweat it out to make the song in Sohail Khan`s directorial venture a chartbuster.
It seems like Arbaaz Khan and his brother Sohail Khan are following the policy of keeping mum when it comes to revealing anything about the song.
On the other hand, Sapru - who is also not ready to spill the details about the song - seems to have left it up to Salman and Sohail to announce the details later.
The movie, which is a remake of Telugu film ‘Stalin’, has south star Daisy Shah and Salman Khan in the main lead, along with Danny Denzongpa, who is making a comeback as a villain.
Well, this make the movie a must watch!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Iranian film on Prophet Mohammad stirs calls for Tehran to ban it
- 'Lip to lip' was 'physically demanding' for Imran Khan
- Baankey Ki Crazy Baraat movie review: A whimsical entourage
- Bollywood should make films on environmental issues: Amol Palekar
- Jesse Owens' biopic 'Race' to release in February next year