Salman Khan`s `Kick` does not do justice to original: Surender Reddy
Chennai: Filmmaker Surender Reddy, who is the creator of the original ‘Kick’ in Telugu, feels the Hindi remake didn`t do justice to his film or Salman Khan. He says the makers of the remake didn`t understand the spirit of the original.
"Watched the Hindi remake of `Kick`. It definitely does not do justice to our original movie or to Salman. `Kick` would have been the biggest movie ever for Salman if the makers understood the spirit of `Kick`," Surender posted on his Facebook page.
Salman`s ‘Kick’, which released July 25, has minted over Rs. 50 crore in the first two days since release.
Produced and directed by Sajid Nadiadwala, ‘Kick’ also features Jacqueline Fernandez, Randeep Hooda, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Mithun Chakraborty and Saurabh Shukla in important roles.
Surender Reddy`s ‘Kick’ originally released in 2009 and went on to be a blockbuster and the biggest in the career of Ravi Teja, who played the lead role of an adrenaline junkie.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Enrique's fan hid in dressing room for 12 hours
- Watch how to apply your foundation flawlessly! Video inside
- Katrina Kaif opens up about her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor! Deets inside
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside
- Pakistani man who made deer skin sandals for Shah Rukh Khan arrested
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!
- Sidharth Malhotra bats for Sonakshi Sinha's 'Akira'- Watch cutest promotion video!
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra stun with their chemistry on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'