Salman Khan`s `Kick` screening greeted with grenade in Pakistan
Zee Media Bureau/Anindita Dev
New Delhi: In what can be termed as an unfortunate incident, a popular cinema hall which was screening Salman Khan`s `Kick` on July 31` suffered a grenade attack by unidentified miscreants.
The movie which was released on July 25, 2014 has already struck gold in Pakistan box office and minted over Rs 100 crore in a span of just five days.
The police is still investigating the reasons behind the attack which injured at least two persons.
Two men on a motorcycle threw hand grenade at the entrance of Capri cinema and fled from the scene. Two persons were injured," senior police official Imran Shaukat said. There is a heavy rush at all single screen cinema halls and the multiplexes and cineplexes in the city due to the Eid holidays.
In another incident, four people were injured when a bomb went off in a coaster in North Nazimabad area.
The nature of the attack was similar to that of attackers that shell bombs to damage property and cause fear.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show