Salman Khan to reunite with Sooraj Barjatya?
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Salman Khan – who has given smashing performances in movies like ‘Maine Pyar Kia’, ‘Hum Apke Hain Koun’ and ‘Hum Saath Saath Hain’ in the late 80s and early 90s – is apparently all set to reunite with Sooraj Barjatya for yet another magical movie.
According to DNA, Barjatya is presently out doing a recce and wants to begin shooting by the end of 2013 or early in 2014.
If rumours are anything to go by, Sooraj’s film was not planned but when he approached Salman, the actor decided to give him dates by making way for it into his already overbooked dairy and went out of his way to accommodate the flick.
It is also being said that Salman called Boney Kapoor and requested him to postpone his film ‘No Entry 2’ till he finishes the Rajshri Productions’ film, even though he was committed to start shooting for it.
Salman and Sooraj’s special connection goes back to 1989 when Sooraj had made his directorial debut with ‘Maine Pyar Kiya’, which turned out to be a huge hit at the Box Office. The duo reunited for ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun’ in 1994 and ‘Hum Saath-Saath Hain’ in 1999 which also broke all records.
It will surely be interesting to watch the two together again after a gap of almost 14 years!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Is THIS the reason why Farhan Akhtar refused to act in Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'?