Salman Khan turns producer, yet again!
New Delhi: Salman Khan – who has won the hearts of millions of people with his impeccable acting – is all set to co-produce his first movie since ‘Chillar Party’.
Salman will be producing the Canadian film ‘Dr. Cabbie’ – directed by Jean Francois Pouliot – which narrates the story of an unemployed Indian doctor who drives a cab in Canada and becomes a local hero when he converts his taxi into a mobile clinic.
According to a leading daily, the Bollywood superstar said in a statement “‘Dr. Cabbie’ is the story of an Indian immigrant and it has an inherent universal appeal.”
The flick – the filming for which kick-started this Wednesday – stars Vinay Virmani, Adrianne Palicki, Rizwan Manji and Kunal Nayyar – who became a household name for his role in ‘The Big Bang Theory’.
Here’s wishing our very own Sallu the very best for his new venture!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin to star in Sohail Khan's next
- Emraan Hashmi in and as 'Azhar' releases terrific first look on Azharuddin's birthday—See pic!
- Nicolas Cage to star in 'Vengeance: A Love Story'
- Vidya Balan to play 'Begum Jaan' in Mahesh Bhatt's next!
- It's awesome! 'The Jungle Book' trailer will sweep fans off their feet-- Watch