Salman Khan turns producer, yet again!
New Delhi: Salman Khan – who has won the hearts of millions of people with his impeccable acting – is all set to co-produce his first movie since ‘Chillar Party’.
Salman will be producing the Canadian film ‘Dr. Cabbie’ – directed by Jean Francois Pouliot – which narrates the story of an unemployed Indian doctor who drives a cab in Canada and becomes a local hero when he converts his taxi into a mobile clinic.
According to a leading daily, the Bollywood superstar said in a statement “‘Dr. Cabbie’ is the story of an Indian immigrant and it has an inherent universal appeal.”
The flick – the filming for which kick-started this Wednesday – stars Vinay Virmani, Adrianne Palicki, Rizwan Manji and Kunal Nayyar – who became a household name for his role in ‘The Big Bang Theory’.
Here’s wishing our very own Sallu the very best for his new venture!
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!