Salman Khan turns producer, yet again!
New Delhi: Salman Khan – who has won the hearts of millions of people with his impeccable acting – is all set to co-produce his first movie since ‘Chillar Party’.
Salman will be producing the Canadian film ‘Dr. Cabbie’ – directed by Jean Francois Pouliot – which narrates the story of an unemployed Indian doctor who drives a cab in Canada and becomes a local hero when he converts his taxi into a mobile clinic.
According to a leading daily, the Bollywood superstar said in a statement “‘Dr. Cabbie’ is the story of an Indian immigrant and it has an inherent universal appeal.”
The flick – the filming for which kick-started this Wednesday – stars Vinay Virmani, Adrianne Palicki, Rizwan Manji and Kunal Nayyar – who became a household name for his role in ‘The Big Bang Theory’.
Here’s wishing our very own Sallu the very best for his new venture!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!