Salman Khan’s ‘Being Human’ to make low-budget happy films
New Delhi: Salman Khan, who produced children movie ‘Chillar Party’ in 2011 under his ‘Being Human’ banner, will now make low-budget happy films.
The 47-year-old actor is apparently planning to produce films like Mahesh Manjrekar’s ‘Shikshanachya Aaicha Gho’ (2010) and ‘Mi Shivajiraje Bhosale Boltoy’ (2009) because he was really impressed with the concepts.
Khan, who is also looking forward to invest in the Hindi versions of these films, hopes that the market for these kinds of flicks expands over the years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan is travelling from Mumbai to Delhi by train – See pics
- Mika Singh's 'Dhingana' highlights Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' journey
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- 42 years of 'Deewar': Amitabh Bachchan says it had the best screenplay ever
- Overseas Box Office: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' crosses Rs 200 crore mark
- 'Jolly LL.B 2' trailer 2: Akshay Kumar brings forward intense side of legal system
- Abhishek Bachchan ready to do biopic on THIS sportsman for free!