Salman Khan’s Eid luck works in favour of ‘Kick’
Mumbai: If one goes by the box office collections of Salman Khan-starrer “Kick”, people would unanimously agree that the superstar, whose Eid releases like “Wanted" and "Ek Tha Tiger" turned out to be super hits, should stick to his lucky date for movie screenings.
`Kick`, which marks the directorial debut of Sajid Nadiadwala, known for producing hit movies like `Housefull` and `Heropanti`, has minted over Rs.80 crore in just three days despite being panned by the critics.
“Salman Khan and Sajid Nadiadwala’s ‘Kick’ collects (Friday) Rs.26.4 crore, (Saturday) Rs.27.15 crore and (Sunday) Rs.30.18 crore. Rs. 83.73 crore is phenomenal,” read a statement.
Also starring Randeep Hooda, Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Jacqueline Fernandez, the action thriller hit over 5,000 screens in India July 25 as well as 42 other countries including non-traditional markets like France, Germany, Morocco and Maldives.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nandita Das is a capable director: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Ajay Devgn, Emraan Hashmi starrer 'Baadshaho' begins shoot!
- Kareena is part of 'Veere Di Wedding': Sonam Kapoor
- Katrina Kaif and Sidharth Malhotra's sizzling chemistry in 'Baar Baar Dekho' is making us crazy!
- Revealed! Release date of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' teaser