Salman plans to show ‘Chillar Party’ to Ambika Soni
Mumbai: Bollywood star Salman Khan wants to show ‘Chillar Party’, his first venture under his banner Salman Khan Being Human Productions, to Minister for Information and Broadcasting Ambika Soni.
"I want to show this film to Ambika Soni to make it tax free. Let`s see if that happens," Salman told reporters here Friday night.
The actor had come to launch the first promo of the film that will release July 8 and is his co-production with UTV. It has been helmed by first-time directors Nitesh Tiwari and Vikas Bahl.
‘Chillar Party’ is a film about a gang of innocent yet feisty kids from Chandan Nagar in whose lives enter two strangers. The film describes how things revolve around their lives.
Khan, on being asked whether he would produce more films under his banner, said: "We will produce more films. When we get good scripts and good films to make, we will definitely produce them."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra talks about wedding plans, says 'I believe you are single until you are married'
- Alia Bhatt's Filmfare win: You will be amazed to know how father Mahesh Bhatt celebrated
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Karan Johar, Kareena Kapoor Khan did not speak to each other for almost a year – Here's why
- Vin Diesel wants to do Bollywood movie with Deepika Padukone
- Dia Mirza a part of Rajkumar Hirani's Sanjay Dutt biopic?
- Aamir Khan ‘Dangal’ inching closer to Rs 375 crores collections!
- Aditya Roy Kapur - Shraddha Kapoor's 'Ok Jaanu': Check out opening weekend Box Office collections
- Ranbir Kapoor’s Sanjay Dutt biopic: THIS veteran actor will essay Sunil Dutt