Salman plans to show ‘Chillar Party’ to Ambika Soni
Mumbai: Bollywood star Salman Khan wants to show ‘Chillar Party’, his first venture under his banner Salman Khan Being Human Productions, to Minister for Information and Broadcasting Ambika Soni.
"I want to show this film to Ambika Soni to make it tax free. Let`s see if that happens," Salman told reporters here Friday night.
The actor had come to launch the first promo of the film that will release July 8 and is his co-production with UTV. It has been helmed by first-time directors Nitesh Tiwari and Vikas Bahl.
‘Chillar Party’ is a film about a gang of innocent yet feisty kids from Chandan Nagar in whose lives enter two strangers. The film describes how things revolve around their lives.
Khan, on being asked whether he would produce more films under his banner, said: "We will produce more films. When we get good scripts and good films to make, we will definitely produce them."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know more about 5000-year-old Shiva Linga
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!
- Akshay Kumar to start Divya Khosla's next in September
- Arjun Kapoor to have double role in 'Mubaraka'
- Billboard 200 albums chart: Drake's 'Views' remains on top for 11th time