Sana Khan not required for current schedule of `Mental`
Mumbai: Actress Sana Khan is reportedly in hiding after getting embroiled in a controversy surrounding an alleged kidnapping of a 15-year-old girl, but her absence won`t affect the shooting of Salman Khan starrer ‘Mental’.
Sohail Khan, who is producing-directing ‘Mental’, said: "I read about Sana just as you did. I am clueless about what`s happened to her. But I am not required to shoot with her for a month. By then I hope her problems are sorted out and her life returns to normal."
Sana participated in reality show ‘Bigg Boss 6’, which was hosted by Salman and according to a source, she doesn`t have a major part in the film.
"The main female roles are played by Tabu and Daisy Shah. Salman had made an implicit promise to cast her, and he did. And unless absolutely necessary Salman and Sohail won`t replace her. But if they have to, it`s no big deal because she has hardly shot for the film," said a source.
News of the actress` involvement in the kidnapping of a minor girl emerged Friday. According to reports, she has been declared absconding after she was charged with alleged attempted abduction of the girl, who reportedly rejected a marriage proposal by Sana`s cousin Naved Khan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NO 'Baar Baar Dekho' THESE scenes in Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra film! CBFC cuts 'bra shot', 'Savita bhabhi' reference
- Poster alert! Sonakshi Sinha in and as 'Akira' will stun you for sure
- Rajkummar Rao to star with Nargis Fakhri in Hollywood project
- Confirmed! Sonakshi Sinha, with another female lead in 'Dabangg 3'!
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra rock 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions—Watch video!