Sangeeth Sivan wants to reunite with Deols for `Cheers`
Mumbai: After working with Deols in ‘Yamla Pagla Deewana 2’, director Sangeeth Sivan wants to restart ‘Cheers’ with them.
A sequel to 2011 hit comedy ‘Yamla Pagla Deewana’, ‘Yamla Pagla Deewana 2’ stars Dharmendra and his two sons - Sunny and Bobby.
"I was working on a film with Dharamji and Bobby called `Cheers`. Then I was asked to do this (`Yamla Pagla Deewana 2`). I would like to have a re-look at that film," Sivan said.
The director would like to revisit ‘Cheers’ script and said that he will "add some new elements in it as it has been two years since we wrote it...If it still inspires all of us, then we will start that immediately".
Talking about the story of the film, he said that it`s based on father-son relationship. "It is about a road trip, which the father and son undertake," he added.
Meanwhile, he is eagerly waiting for the release of ‘Yamla Pagla Deewana 2’, coming June 7.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rakesh Roshan will watch 'Kaabil' again, but won't see 'Raees'
- Academy awards 2017: Complete list of Oscar nominations is here!
- Raees: Reasons why the Shah Rukh Khan starrer is a MUST WATCH
- Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Kaabil’: Bollywood hails film with ‘captivating storyline’
- Shahid Kapoor shares new still from ‘Rangoon’ and it is incredibly intense!