Sanjay Dutt caught between `Policegiri`, `Peekay`
Mumbai: Actor Sanjay Dutt was in the midst of shooting for ‘Policegiri’ in Hyderabad when he received a call from director Rajkumar Hirani, asking if he would like to work in ‘Peekay’. Now the actor is comfortably juggling between the two projects.
When Sanjay gave his nod to ‘Peekay’, he knew it meant working harder to co-ordinate his timings well for ‘Policegiri’.
Fortunately for the actor, the schedule of ‘Policegiri’, in which he plays a cop, was almost complete and he was able to co-ordinate his dates smoothly.
In ‘Peekay’, which stars Aamir Khan, Sanjay has a key role, which is being kept strictly under wraps.
Sanjay has already joined Hirani for the first schedule of ‘Peekay’, which is being shot in Jaipur. The film marks Sanjay`s return to the Hirani stable after the popular ‘Munnabhai’ franchise. He is extremely excited about the role, said a source.
Post the Jaipur schedule, he is expected to resume shooting ‘Policegiri’ in March.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava bids adieu at 51!
- Look who is playing Indrani Mukerjea in a film on Sheena Bora murder mystery?
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Whatsapp!