Sanjay Gupta reunites with `Aatish` writer
Mumbai: Filmmaker Sanjay Gupta has decided to collaborate with scriptwriter Robin Bhatt for `Mumbai Saga` after almost two decades. The two had last worked together in `Aatish`.
The film is an epic crime saga set in the 1980s and 1990s and Gupta has entrusted Bhatt with the responsibility of writing the script for the film.
"Robinda and I have been buddies. We have stayed in touch and are family friends. Now after 20 years we are working together again," Gupta said in a statement.
The association does not end with one film. They will be working together on another project called `Khote Sikkey`.
"We had a fantastic time working on `Aatish`," said Bhatt who has scripted for films like `Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahi` and `Raja Hindustani`.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!