Sanjay Gupta`s next titled `Mumbai Saga`
Mumbai: Filmmaker Sanjay Gupta, who is riding high on the success of `Shootout at Wadala`, is all set to direct yet another crime drama titled `Mumbai Saga`.
"`Mumbai Saga` is the title of my new film. It is an epic crime saga set in the 80`s and 90`s," Gupta posted on Twitter.
The 43-year-old director said that the new movie is his most ambitious project till date and will revolve around the police, the underworld, and the politicians.
"`Mumbai Saga` is my most ambitious film to date. Action, drama, deceit, betrayal, powerplay, politics, crime, cops and gangsters are the keywords," Gupta tweeted.
Gupta also announced that he will retain most of the cast of his last film `Shootout at Wadala` including John Abraham, Sonu Sood, Anil Kapoor, Manoj Bajpayee and Tusshar Kapoor.
"For now most of the cast of `Shootout at Wadala` will be retained in `Mumbai Saga` and some new will also join. Too soon to reveal more," the filmmaker posted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Concept arts of Steven Spielberg's 'Robopocalypse' revealed
- With $ 74 million earnings,`Termination:Genisys` tops international box office
- Kunal Kapoor looking for solid meaty roles in Bollywood
- Police to lodge FIR against star cast of 'Mohalla Assi'
- Anil Kapoor's son's debut `Mirziyan` gets release date