Sanjay Gupta supports short films promotion initiative
Mumbai: Filmmaker Sanjay Gupta attended an initiative on short films called Monday Premiere and said it is a "fantastic platform" for young filmmakers to showcase their talent.
The initiative took off Oct 8 at the Lagerbay restaurant and pub and it will be a regular feature at the Bandra restaurant.
Gupta visited the venue Monday to show his support to Monday Premiere, being organised in association with Large Short Films.
"It is a good initiative because there are a lot of young people across the country who want to make films and enter the industry," Sanjay told reporters here.
"They get an opportunity to showcase their talent through such platforms because we do not have enough platforms to showcase short films. This platform that they are providing is fantastic," he added.
Large Short Films has been started by filmmaker Anurag Kasyap, Sudhir Mishra, Chakri Toleti and Samar Khan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! 'Sanam Re' gets bigger audience than Aditya Roy Kapur, Katrina Kaif's 'Fitoor'
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Sanam Re movie review: Amateurish romantic mishmash