Sanjay Gupta waiting for `Fitoor`
Mumbai: Filmmaker Sanjay Gupta describes Abhishek Kapoor as one of the finest directors in Hindi filmdom and says he is eagerly waiting for his ‘Fitoor’.
"`Kai Po Che` after `Rock On!!` cements Abhishek Kapoor`s position as one of the finest directors working today. I can`t wait for `Fitoor` now," Gupta tweeted.
‘Fitoor’, which will go on floors in the first half of 2014, will see the fresh pair of Aditya Roy Kapur and Katrina Kaif.
Pic courtesy: Rajneesh Londhe/DNA
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Is THIS the reason why Farhan Akhtar refused to act in Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'?