Sanjay Gupta waiting for `Fitoor`
Mumbai: Filmmaker Sanjay Gupta describes Abhishek Kapoor as one of the finest directors in Hindi filmdom and says he is eagerly waiting for his ‘Fitoor’.
"`Kai Po Che` after `Rock On!!` cements Abhishek Kapoor`s position as one of the finest directors working today. I can`t wait for `Fitoor` now," Gupta tweeted.
‘Fitoor’, which will go on floors in the first half of 2014, will see the fresh pair of Aditya Roy Kapur and Katrina Kaif.
Pic courtesy: Rajneesh Londhe/DNA
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ effect: Salman Khan, Kabir Khan to spread Geeta’s story
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer