Sanjay Leela Bhansali denies making ‘Bajirao Mastani’
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The industry was abuzz with news of Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s plans to revive his ambitious project – ‘Bajirao Mastani’ a couple of days back but now what has come to the fore is that it was nothing but a rumour.
The latest reports suggest that Bhansali has denied making the film and approaching Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif for the same.
The film maker added that currently his priority is ‘Ram Leela’ starring Deepika and Ranveer and he wants to give his all to the project.
We just hope that SLB does not drop the plans of making ‘Bajirao Mastani’ for good!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We behaved with Shiney as nothing has happened: Anil Kapoor
- Glad to revisit gritty genre with 'Udta Punjab': Kareena Kapoor Khan
- 'Phantom'-asmic opening weekend, movie mints over 33 crore in three days!
- Medical charity MSF to take legal action against `Phantom` makers
- 'Hard-working' John Abraham prefers working on holidays