Saurabh Shukla to play a lawyer in `Gunday`
New Delhi: Actor-writer Saurabh Shukla, who received critical acclaim for his portrayal of a judge in `Jolly LLB`, will next be seen playing a lawyer in Yash Raj Film`s upcoming `Gunday`.
"I have a prominent role in Gunday. I play a lawyer in the movie who is engrossed in helping bad people," Shukla told PTI.
"This film is a story of two people who come from Bangladesh to India as refugees and eventually get into underworld," the 50-year-old actor said.
`Gunday` is directed by Ali Abbas Zafar, who previously ventured with YRF for `Mere Brother Ki Dulhan`. The movie releasing on February 14, stars Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor, Irrfan Khan and Priyanka Chopra in lead roles.
Shukla, who started his career with the Shekhar Kapur helmed `Bandit Queen`, will also share screen space with Aamir Khan in Rajkumar Hirani`s `P.K.`, which will release in June this year.
Besides these, the `Satya` famed actor will be seen in `Main Tera Hero` and `Gang of Ghosts`, which release later this year.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated
- Intolerance issue: AR Rahman expresses solidarity with Aamir Khan, says he too faced similar situation
- Intolerance issue: Here’s what Raveena Tandon feels
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Happy I got to abuse in 'Tamasha': Deepika Padukone
- Was intimidated by Akshay in 'Airlift': Nimrat Kaur
- Angelina Jolie's sons working on her new movie
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali opens up about 'Bajirao-Dilwale' clash