Saurabh Shukla to play a lawyer in `Gunday`
New Delhi: Actor-writer Saurabh Shukla, who received critical acclaim for his portrayal of a judge in `Jolly LLB`, will next be seen playing a lawyer in Yash Raj Film`s upcoming `Gunday`.
"I have a prominent role in Gunday. I play a lawyer in the movie who is engrossed in helping bad people," Shukla told PTI.
"This film is a story of two people who come from Bangladesh to India as refugees and eventually get into underworld," the 50-year-old actor said.
`Gunday` is directed by Ali Abbas Zafar, who previously ventured with YRF for `Mere Brother Ki Dulhan`. The movie releasing on February 14, stars Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor, Irrfan Khan and Priyanka Chopra in lead roles.
Shukla, who started his career with the Shekhar Kapur helmed `Bandit Queen`, will also share screen space with Aamir Khan in Rajkumar Hirani`s `P.K.`, which will release in June this year.
Besides these, the `Satya` famed actor will be seen in `Main Tera Hero` and `Gang of Ghosts`, which release later this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gour Hari Das' involvement in his biopic necessary: Ananth Mahadevan
- Tom Hanks looks forward to shoot with Irrfan in `Inferno`
- Action is my favourite genre, says Farhan Akhtar
- Mohamedou Ould Slahi's memoir 'Guantanamo Diary' set for big screen
- Censor Board rejects Sunny Leone's 'Mastizade' over obscenity