Scarlett Johansson set for directorial debut
London: After spending five years developing the project, actress Scarlett Johansson is now fully focused on her directorial debut.
The actress is stepping behind the camera for a movie adaptation of Truman Capote`s ‘Summer Crossing’, which was thought to be lost for more than 50 years but was eventually published in 2005.
"It`s a project I`ve been developing for five or six years. I`m writing it right now with Tristine Skyler, so we`ll see. You have a script and then you take it out and finance it. It`s a big preproduction process, but that`s where my focus is," contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
Johansson has teamed up with screenwriter Tristine Skyler for the project, but has no plans to star in the film about a teenage girl living in New York after World War II.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Look who is playing Indrani Mukerjea in a film on Sheena Bora murder mystery?
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!