Scarlett Johansson set for directorial debut
London: After spending five years developing the project, actress Scarlett Johansson is now fully focused on her directorial debut.
The actress is stepping behind the camera for a movie adaptation of Truman Capote`s ‘Summer Crossing’, which was thought to be lost for more than 50 years but was eventually published in 2005.
"It`s a project I`ve been developing for five or six years. I`m writing it right now with Tristine Skyler, so we`ll see. You have a script and then you take it out and finance it. It`s a big preproduction process, but that`s where my focus is," contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
Johansson has teamed up with screenwriter Tristine Skyler for the project, but has no plans to star in the film about a teenage girl living in New York after World War II.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani film industry may suffer 70% loss if Indo-Pak ties worsen
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert
- Treat for fans of Carnatic music on Vijayadashami in Dubai
- Smartphone addiction taking its toll on sleep: Study
- SHOCKING! Tannishtha Chatterjee walks out of 'Comedy Nights Bachao' over racist jokes