Shah kept his promise by offering Vidyut Jamwal `Commando`
New Delhi: Vipul Amrutlal Shah successfully launched Vidyut Jamwal in Bollywood as a good looking villain with action-drama ‘Force’. Jamwal`s second film too is with Shah and the actor says that the filmmaker fulfilled his promise by offering him ‘Commando - The War Within’.
"Vipul sir is someone who I owe a lot for the kind of faith he has shown in me after `Force`. He promised me that whenever he will do an action film next, he will definitely do it with me, and he stood by it," Vidyut said in a statement.
"(In the film) I had a chance to do the kind of action I would want to see and audiences would like to see on screen. All thanks to him (Shah)...," he added.
Shah`s faith in him instills a "sense of responsibility to push myself to be better at my craft with every passing day".
The 32-year-old feels that in real life Shah may come across as a quiet and observant person, but "he`s really a very fun loving and intelligent man."
"He and I have conversations ranging from his feedback on my performance to what our favourite food is," he added.
Produced by Reliance Entertainment and Shah`s Sunshine Pictures Pvt Ltd and directed by ad-filmmaker-turned-director Dilip Ghosh, ‘Commando-The War Within’ releases in March this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NO 'Baar Baar Dekho' THESE scenes in Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra film! CBFC cuts 'bra shot', 'Savita bhabhi' reference
- Poster alert! Sonakshi Sinha in and as 'Akira' will stun you for sure
- Rajkummar Rao to star with Nargis Fakhri in Hollywood project
- Confirmed! Sonakshi Sinha, with another female lead in 'Dabangg 3'!
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra rock 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions—Watch video!