Shah Rukh keen to play baddie, again
Mumbai: Having done all out negative roles at the start of his career in films like `Darr`, `Anjaam` and `Baazigar` and making it big, superstar Shah Rukh Khan is keen to revisit negative roles again.
When asked about turning anti-hero again, Shah Rukh said: "Yes, I am all for it, I would like to do it. Though I have been told many a time not to do it because children like me. But it`s a role and yes, I would like to do it."
Shah Rukh, however, says that it may not enter the Rs.100 crore or Rs.200 crore clubs.
"It may not be commercially very befitting, it may not enter the clubs. But as an actor, I would like to do it. It`s been a long time," Shah Rukh said here Sunday at the launch of Deanne Panday`s fitness book "Shut Up and Train".
In recent times, Shah Rukh turned baddie for Farhan Akhtar`s "Don" and "Don 2", but says those roles don`t really qualify as negative.
"`Don` has been stylised and is beautiful, it is hardly like a negative role. I would really like to try a proper negative role," said SRK, who turned to comedy this year with "Chennai Express" and broke all records with the success of the movie.
Currently he is busy shooting for Farah Khan`s "Happy New Year."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CONFIRMED! Sonakshi Sinha to star with Akshay Kumar in next
- Anushka Sharma kicks the butt in 'Sultan' new still—See inside!
- Who Humpty? It’s time for ‘Badrinath’ Varun Dhawan to hunt for his ‘Dulhania’ Alia Bhatt
- Who’s the ‘Secret Superstar’ in Aamir Khan’s next film?
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey