Shah Rukh Khan back on `Happy New Year` sets
Mumbai: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who flew down here on a short visit, has returned to the sets of upcoming movie `Happy New Year` in Dubai though he has completed his part of the shoot.
`Happy New Year` is being directed by Farah Khan and this is her third film with SRK post the blockbusters - `Main Hoon Naa` and `Om Shanti Om`.
“Back to Dubai...short visit to Mumbai...touch and go. Shoot coming to an end...another dream`s first schedule wrapping up soon,” Shah Rukh, 47, posted on Twitter Sunday.
Farah, who is about to wrap up the first schedule of the film, responded that he`s back for his crew.
“Can`t believe Shah Rukh Khan is back even though his shoot is over! True love for his crew and above all for the play station FIFA (a video game),” she tweeted.
`Happy New Year` also stars Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan and Boman Irani.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Dilwale' has a lot of twists, turns, says Varun Dhawan
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Check out: 'Bajirao Mastani' song 'Malhari' to be launched in Bhopal!
- Shocking! Anurag Basu feels Salman Khan is ‘boring’?