Shah Rukh Khan enjoys time with `Happy New Year` co-stars
Mumbai: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan is enjoying every bit of the time spent with his co-stars of upcoming movie `Happy New Year`.
Besides Shah Rukh, the movie also features Abhishek Bachchan, Deepika Padukone and Boman Irani.
"Articulate, football conversations. What a lovely set of co-actors. Hassle free, happy and extremely competitive! This is going to be a happy new year!," the 47-year-old tweeted.
Directed by Farah Khan, the movie went on floors September 1 and is expected to release during Diwali next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Angelina Jolie was drug-tested for 'Lara Croft'
- Meri Pyaari Bindu FIRST LOOK out! Parineeti Chopra and Ayushmann Khurrana set for a quirky tale
- Aamir Khan to sign a whopping Rs 20 cr 'Dangal' deal with Netflix?
- Salman Khan wraps up first schedule of 'Tiger Zinda Hai', bids goodbye to freezing Austria!
- Anushka Sharma – Diljit Dosanjh starrer ‘Phillauri’ keeps ‘spirits’ high, earns moderately at Box Office