Shah Rukh Khan not approached for Bhansali`s `Bajirao Mastani`
Mumbai: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan has not been approached for Sanjay Leela Bhansali`s dream project `Bajirao Mastani`, according to sources close to the actor.
There were reports that SRK would be doing SLB`s film with Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif also featuring in it.
"He (Shah Rukh) is not approached for this film. We don`t know where these reports are coming from. He is busy shooting for `Happy New Year`. The other projects that he would work on are Yash Raj Films` `Fan` a and Rahul Dholakia`s film," a source close to the actor said.
According to reports, Bhansali was shooting for `Ram Leela` when SRK dropped by and expressed his interest in playing Bajirao.
"It is all not true. The script is not ready yet," sources close to Bhansali said.
The director had first planned the project with `Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam` lead pair -- Salman Khan and Aishwarya Rai -- but things did not work out after their relationship ended on a bitter note. Names of actors like SRK and Ajay Devgn have been cropping up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' filmmaker Damien Chazelle becomes youngest director to win academy
- Production of 'Jurassic World 2' officially begins
- Andrew Lincoln excited about 'Love Actually' sequel
- Oscars 2017: Asghar Farhadi's ‘The Salesman’ wins Best Foreign Language Film
- Oscars 2017: Jimmy Kimmel cracks Trump jokes as 89th Academy Awards