Shah Rukh Khan to make 8-pack abs for Farah Khan’s ‘Happy New Year’
New Delhi: The last time we saw Shah Rukh Khan sporting those delicious six pack abs in ‘Om Shanti Om’, the entire nation went about drooling on King Khan’s hotness quotient. However, the washboard tummy did not last for a long time.
But SRK is yet again gearing up for something bigger and better this time with Farah Khan’s film ‘Happy New Year’. It has been learnt through a source close to Farah’s film unit that the lady has expressed her desire for SRK to work hard on his body to get an eight pack abs. Since the audience expects something better from them as a team, she wants it to be like that.
Sources reveal that Shah Rukh, on his part, has promised to do as directed by Farah and will work on his body to get in the desired form before the film goes on floors in September.
‘Happy New Year’ is being co-produced by SRK along with old buddy Farah. “We make a good team. Our last fight has made our bond grow stronger”, Farah added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kaabil trailer: Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's love story illuminates in 'darkness'
- Vidya Balan chooses her film wisely!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan gives thumbs up to brother Ranbir Kapoor's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'!
- Kahaani 2 trailer alert: Vidya Balan as Durga Rani Singh will leave you enchanted
- Kajol on board Salman Khan’s Dabangg 3?