Shahid to pick between Deepa Mehta and Mira Nair’s film
Mumbai: Shahid Kapoor is spoilt for choice as he has two coveted filmmakers up in arms for him. The actor is faced with a dilemma for he will soon have to make a choice between acclaimed filmmakers, Deepa Mehta and Mira Nair.
The dishy actor has been approached with powerful, role-driven scripts by the two directors but since the two ladies don’t see eye-to eye and are seen as clear rivals, Shahid has been forced to make a choice.
As per reports, Shahid has been offered Deepa Mehta’s ‘Beeba Boyz’ and Mira Nair’s ‘Reluctant Fundamentalist’. While Mira wishes to cast the actor in a book adaptation of Mohsin Hamid`s ‘The Reluctant Fundamentalist’, Deepa wants to pair him with Hollywood stunner Milla Jovovich in her film entitled ‘Beeba Boyz’ about a Punjabi gangster.
And it’s not only the animosity that the directors share that is making this a tough choice for Shahid but also the fact that the two projects are set for shooting at the same time.
Talking about Deepa, a source said, "She feels Shahid`s boyish charm and his inherent Punjabiyat is perfect for the part in ‘Beeba Boyz’. She has in fact sounded him out and he has shown interest."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed! Sanjay Dutt opens up about his comeback plans
- Time flies! Emraan Hashmi reminisces four years of 'Jannat 2'
- Research for 'Veerappan' took 15 years: Ram Gopal Varma
- Rishi Kapoor spills the beans over son Ranbir Kapoor’s break-up with Katrina Kaif?
- Shocking: Malaika Arora no more a 'Khan' after separation from husband Arbaaz?