Shahid to play Chhota Rajan in OUATIM 2?
Mumbai: Ekta Kapoor’s ‘Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai 2’ has just got bigger with the inclusion of Shahid Kapoor, who will be portraying the role of dreaded gangster Chhota Rajan in the film.
Akshay Kumar will play Dawood Ibrahim’s part and Shahid has been asked to play Chhota Rajan, Dawood’s right hand man turned arch rival in the flick. Meanwhile, the chase for leading woman in the film is still on.
Talking to a daily, a source said, “The role of Chhota Rajan is as intense as the one Shahid Kapoor portrayed in Vishal Bhardwaj`s ‘Kaminey.’ He is a very good actor who has portrayed a wide range of characters till date. He is one of the top choices to play Chhota Rajan.”
Apparently, Akshay Kumar will pick up from where Emraan Hashmi left off in the OUATIM and Shahid will join him as the story progresses. “Where there`s Dawood, there has to be his arch-rival Chhota Rajan. Shahid has been asked to play a very long and key role in the film. Milan had long meetings with Shahid. He explained him the script and the character. Akshay is currently working out to get the rugged look required for him to play Dawood. Shahid too will require to work on his Chhota Rajan avatar,” added the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative
- 'Sultan' promo out: Salman Khan gets defensive for Shah Rukh Khan! - Watch
- Shahid Kapoor-Alia Bhatt's 'Udta Punjab' steady at Box Office, mints Rs 57.56 crore!
- 'Sultan': Spectacular Anushka Sharma as a bride will win your heart!- See full pic
- 'Shorgul' not to be released in Muzaffarnagar
- I will produce Hollywood films in future: Vashu Bhagnani