Shahid to play Chhota Rajan in OUATIM 2?
Mumbai: Ekta Kapoor’s ‘Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai 2’ has just got bigger with the inclusion of Shahid Kapoor, who will be portraying the role of dreaded gangster Chhota Rajan in the film.
Akshay Kumar will play Dawood Ibrahim’s part and Shahid has been asked to play Chhota Rajan, Dawood’s right hand man turned arch rival in the flick. Meanwhile, the chase for leading woman in the film is still on.
Talking to a daily, a source said, “The role of Chhota Rajan is as intense as the one Shahid Kapoor portrayed in Vishal Bhardwaj`s ‘Kaminey.’ He is a very good actor who has portrayed a wide range of characters till date. He is one of the top choices to play Chhota Rajan.”
Apparently, Akshay Kumar will pick up from where Emraan Hashmi left off in the OUATIM and Shahid will join him as the story progresses. “Where there`s Dawood, there has to be his arch-rival Chhota Rajan. Shahid has been asked to play a very long and key role in the film. Milan had long meetings with Shahid. He explained him the script and the character. Akshay is currently working out to get the rugged look required for him to play Dawood. Shahid too will require to work on his Chhota Rajan avatar,” added the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See: Sridevi’s daughter Khushi kisses Jack Gilinsky; 3 month old pic goes viral
- Pakistan expresses its ‘Jazbaa’ for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Know what Amitabh Bachchan is saying about tiger conservation
- Irrfan Khan, Kangana Ranaut to come together for film on Begum Akhtar?