Shailene Woody to star in `Divergent`
Los Angeles: Shailene Woodley, who stars with Kate Winslet in `Divergent`, says the Oscar-winning actress told her not to be too hard on herself
Winslet is playing a negative role as Jeanine Matthews in the movie, who is the arch enemy of Woodley`s charactre Tris.
Woodley, 21, said, "Kate said something to me once, `People make it harder on themselves than they need to be. In life in general, but especially actors. They take themselves too seriously.`"
`Divergent` is set to release in India on April 11.
The film is based in Chicago in near future where people are tested when they are young and subsequently divided into five factions based on their personalities and virtues.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anna Hazare unveils poster of his biopic
- Determined Sonakshi Sinha's first 'Akira' poster looks intriguing! – Pic inside
- Check out this brand new still from the sets of 'Sultan'! See pic
- Fixing copyright violation on 'Cabaret': Pooja Bhatt
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' journey is no less than a milestone! Watch here