Shailene Woody to star in `Divergent`
Los Angeles: Shailene Woodley, who stars with Kate Winslet in `Divergent`, says the Oscar-winning actress told her not to be too hard on herself
Winslet is playing a negative role as Jeanine Matthews in the movie, who is the arch enemy of Woodley`s charactre Tris.
Woodley, 21, said, "Kate said something to me once, `People make it harder on themselves than they need to be. In life in general, but especially actors. They take themselves too seriously.`"
`Divergent` is set to release in India on April 11.
The film is based in Chicago in near future where people are tested when they are young and subsequently divided into five factions based on their personalities and virtues.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sudarsan Pattnaik’s students pay tribute to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose – See PIC
- Koffee With Karan: Tiger Shroff opens up about his crush; Jackie Shroff talks about the leading lady of his times
- Sushant Singh Rajput perfects Salman Khan’s ‘Oh O Jaane Jana’ moves – WATCH
- When Sunny Leone played mother to Salman Khan – Shah Rukh Khan!
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Deepika Padukone talks about debut Hollywood film – ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’
- THIS 'Bigg Boss 10' commoner contestant bags a Bollywood film?
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- 'Airlift' is special for Akshay Kumar, Nimrat Kaur
- Commando 2: Vidyut Jammwal takes excitement up a notch ahead of trailer release