Shailene Woody to star in `Divergent`
Los Angeles: Shailene Woodley, who stars with Kate Winslet in `Divergent`, says the Oscar-winning actress told her not to be too hard on herself
Winslet is playing a negative role as Jeanine Matthews in the movie, who is the arch enemy of Woodley`s charactre Tris.
Woodley, 21, said, "Kate said something to me once, `People make it harder on themselves than they need to be. In life in general, but especially actors. They take themselves too seriously.`"
`Divergent` is set to release in India on April 11.
The film is based in Chicago in near future where people are tested when they are young and subsequently divided into five factions based on their personalities and virtues.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prisma fever grips Bollywood celebrities! – View pics
- Learn to make a pen stand out of waste material! Watch video
- Varun Dhawan reacts to Salman Khan's acquittal
- 'Happy Bhag Jayegi': 'Aashiq Tera' track highlights the love triangle between Diana Penty, Abhay Deol, Ali Fazal—Watch video
- Here's what Renuka Shahane has to say about Salman Khan's acquittal in black buck poaching cases
- 'Star Wars Episode VIII' officially wraps production
- ‘Wanted’ duo Salman Khan – Prabhudheva to team up again?
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster