Shekhar Suman`s `Heartless` title track worth Rs.1 crore
New Delhi: Shekhar Suman is leaving no stone unturned to make his directorial debut, ‘Heartless’, a success. The actor turned filmmaker has spent Rs.1 crore for the movie`s title track that has been sung by Sonu Nigam.
The romantic thriller features Adhyayan Suman, Deepti Naval and Om Puri in lead roles.
"The title track is a grand song with symphony and when we heard the song we realized the picturisation had to be done in a manner to do justice to the song. Spending so much was the need of the hour," Shekhar said in a statement.
"I am sure the song will be a hit once it is completed. It was a mammoth task to create a song pictured in surreal world with elements like earth, fire, sky, snow, wind and mountains. The metaphor is that the hero`s life is crashing down. The VFX for the song will be completed in 20 days," he added.
The song has been choreographed by Adil Sheikh and music is composed by Gaurav Dagaonkar.
Produced under Shekhar Suman`s banner Windmill Entertainment, the film is slated to release this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bipasha Basu tells you how to combat bad hair day! Pic inside
- Aamir Khan turns host for team 'Dangal'!
- Katrina Kaif JOKES about her actual thought behind 'Kala Chashma'—READ inside!
- Chill guys! There's still time for Deepika Padukone, Fawad Khan film
- Whoa! Ranbir Kapoor's new house is ready, GUESS who designed it?