Sher Khan is giving sleepless nights to ‘Zanjeer’ remake!
Mumbai: It looks like Apoorva Lakhia is finding it difficult to zero in on someone who could reprise the role of Sher Khan in the remake of 1970 blockbuster ‘Zanjeer’.
Veteran actor Pran had originally played the role of Sher Khan and went to make the character an iconic one. But Lakhia has had a tough time finding his Sher Khan as both Sanjay Dutt and Arjun Rampal have walked out of the film despite showing their interest initially.
And if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Sonu Sood will portray the Pathan’s role in the film that will introduce Telugu sensation Ram Charan, son of superstar Chiranjeevi as the main lead. Sood has confirmed to a daily that he is on board the film.
‘Zanjeer’ remake also stars Priyanka Chopra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast
- No issue with censor board: 'Baar Baar Dekho' director
- Emraan Hashmi hopes 'Baadshaho' turns out bigger than 'Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai'
- Photo alert! Witness Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's adorable chemistry on the sets of 'Jolly LLB 2'
- Ali Fazal to screen 'Happy Bhaag Jaayegi' in London