Shirish Kunder gets ‘Kick’ed out?
Mumbai: Earlier this year, editor-director Shirish Kunder got the better of Shah Rukh Khan in a mid-night brawl and now the ‘Joker’ director seems to have irked Salman Khan. No wonder, Shirish is certainly facing the toughest phase of his Bollywood career!
Kunder was supposed to direct ‘Kick’ produced by Sajid Nadiadwala starring Salman Khan and Sonakshi Sinha. But buzz has it that he has been ousted from the project, that reportedly happens to be the producer’s brainchild.
‘Tiger’ Salman Khan, however, took to Twitter to clarify that Kunder had other projects in hand and hence he decided not to direct ‘Kick’.
Salman tweeted, “No that`s nt true . shirish left the film . He is working on sm thing else . Ho gaya clear ? Good ! Challo bye . Take care guys n nice(sic).”
Shirish has also apparently had a tiff with Akshay Kumar over ‘Joker, which eventually forced the latter and actress Sonakshi Sinha to withdraw themselves from the film’s promotions.
‘Joker’ that released last Friday turned out to be a Box Office dud!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic