Shooting for `Jal` was an adventure: Purab Kohli
Mumbai: Shooting for ‘Jal’ in Rann of Kutch was a journey full of hardships, but for Purab Kohli, the experience turned out to be a memorable adventure.
"We shot in (almost) 50 degree celsius, faced duststorms, worked on characters far separated from our real selves...but throughout all this time, I never looked at them as hardships. In fact, it was an adventure," Purab said.
Directed by first-timer Girish Malik, ‘Jal’, releasing April 4, also features Kirti Kulhari and Tannishtha Chatterjee.
Praising the director, Purab said that it hardly felt like he was debuting with the movie.
"He`s an extremely passionate man with a lot of courage, has a big vision as a director and has lots of energy. He has shocked me with his first film.
"`Jal` doesn`t look like Girish`s first film. I`m sure he`s going to create a huge impression with the film," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Raees: Sunny Leone's Dubsmash of Shah Rukh Khan's dialogue is too good to miss – Watch
- Confirmed! Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan to recreate 'Karan Arjun' magic in Kabir Khan's 'Tubelight'
- Vin Diesel wants to do Bollywood movie with Deepika Padukone
- Dia Mirza a part of Rajkumar Hirani's Sanjay Dutt biopic?
- Aamir Khan ‘Dangal’ inching closer to Rs 375 crores collections!