Shooting for Tiger Shroff`s `Heropanti` begins in Mumbai
Mumbai: The Mumbai schedule of `Heropanti`, the film marking the debut of noted actor Jackie Shroff`s son Tiger Shroff, is currently on.
Produced by Sajid Nadiadwala, the film stars Tiger and model Kriti Sanon and is currently being shot in the metropolis.
The next schedule of the action-romance flick is expected to be in Kashmir.
The makers, after completing the first extensive schedule in Chandigarh and Patiala, finished shooting in Delhi recently.
Tiger will be seen doing some adrenaline-filled action scenes in the movie.
Directed by Sabbir Khan, `Heropanti` is slated to release on May 16 next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushant Singh Rajput all set to travel to moon! - Here's how
- Daniel Radcliffe hasn't ruled out 'Harry Potter' comeback
- Ranbir Kapoor to do a cameo in Shah Rukh Khan – Anushka Sharma starrer?
- Katrina Kaif or Jacqueline Fernandez – Who will be chosen by Salman Khan?
- Priyanka Chopra spills the beans about Deepika Padukone’s next Hollywood venture!