Shooting for Tiger Shroff`s `Heropanti` begins in Mumbai
Mumbai: The Mumbai schedule of `Heropanti`, the film marking the debut of noted actor Jackie Shroff`s son Tiger Shroff, is currently on.
Produced by Sajid Nadiadwala, the film stars Tiger and model Kriti Sanon and is currently being shot in the metropolis.
The next schedule of the action-romance flick is expected to be in Kashmir.
The makers, after completing the first extensive schedule in Chandigarh and Patiala, finished shooting in Delhi recently.
Tiger will be seen doing some adrenaline-filled action scenes in the movie.
Directed by Sabbir Khan, `Heropanti` is slated to release on May 16 next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'
- Rajinikanth to essay 5 characters, Akshay Kumar to portray 12 avatars in '2.0'?
- Why Katappa killed Baahubali? Sathyaraj answers the question! - Watch
- Sushmita Sen grooving to Ed Sheeran's 'Shape Of You' is the coolest thing you will WATCH today!
- Ranbir Kapoor thanks Gauri Khan for making his 'first home' more special, pens heartfelt message!
- Anushka Sharma and Diljit Dosanjh’s ‘Phillauri’ picks up steam at the Box Office
- Sushant Singh Rajput's 'Romeo Akbar Walter' posters unveiled!
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- 'Padmavati' controversy: Sanjay Leela Bhansali is keeping in mind public sentiments, says Shahid Kapoor
- Anushka Sharma's 'Phillauri': Day two Box Office collections are out!