Shooting in real village for `Gori Tere...` excited Kareena
Mumbai: The chance to shoot in a real village for the first time in her career is what attracted actress Kareena Kapoor to her next film, `Gori Tere Pyaar Mein`.
"What excited me most was that we were going to be shooting in a village. I don`t think I have ever done a film where I actually go to a village. So that part excited me a lot," the 32-year-old said here Tuesday at the first look launch of the film.
This is the second time that Kareena has been paired with Imran Khan. They were earlier seen in the 2012 romantic-comedy `Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu`.
The actress has donned cotton and bandhini clothes in the `Gori Tere Pyaar Mein`. Her look has been designed by Manish Malhotra.
Directed by Punit Malhotra, `Gori Tere Pyaar Mein` is slated to release Nov 22.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Is THIS the reason why Farhan Akhtar refused to act in Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'?