‘Shootout At Wadala’: Why is Sophie Choudry, and not Kangana Ranaut, in ‘Ala re ala’?
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Rumour mills have been abuzz with stories of rifts between Ekta Kapoor – the producer of ‘Shootout At Wadala’ – and Kangana Ranaut, the film’s leading lady. Kangana has hardly been seen in the film’s promotions, but Ekta, however, has maintained that she loves Ranaut. Yet we see Sophie Choudry gyrating to the beats of ‘Ala re ala’ with John Abraham – the song which was originally supposed to have been Kangana’s.
One can do nothing but wonder why Ranaut was not a part of the aforementioned song. Seems like Kangana has been too busy with other commitments of late – and that is the reason Sophie was roped in for the song ‘Ala re ala’. Kangana reportedly has been shooting out of Mumbai, fulfilling her other film commitments, and hence she had to be dropped from the song.
‘Shootout At Wadala’, apart from John Abraham and Kangana Ranaut, stars Anil Kapoor, Sonu Sood, Manoj Bajpayee and Tusshar Kapoor in pivotal roles. The real-life gangster drama hits theatres May 1, 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBFC refuses to certify Prakash Jha's 'Lipstick Under My Burkha'
- Angelina Jolie may star in 'Maleficent 2'
- Irrfan Khan unveils first look of his banned Bangladeshi film ‘Doob’
- Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt promote 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' like Dilliwallas!
- Zee Cine Awards 2017: Check out the nominations for the Viewers’ Choice categories