Shot for `Teen Thay Bhai` in minus 13 degree Celsius: Om Puri
Mumbai: He has done many difficult roles in his more than three decades` long career, but shooting for upcoming film ‘Teen Thay Bhai’ was one of the toughest for Om Puri because he had to work in extreme cold conditions.
"The film is entirely shot in Gulmarg, Kashmir, which was very pretty but extremely tough at the same time because we were shooting this film in winter when it was snowing heavily and the temperature was -13 degrees celsius. So it was very hard shooting this film. But looking back at it I think it was still great fun," the actor told IANS.
"Teen Thay Bhai", slated to release April 15, is a Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra production and also stars Shreyas Talpade, Deepak Dobriyal and Ragini Khanna.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan's HONEST reaction to Salman Khan's 'raped woman' remark! Full story inside
- Bipasha Basu's gorgeous bride avatar on Femina Wedding Times cover! See PIC
- Good news! Fawad Khan to become daddy dear a second time
- Bhai-Bhai! Shah Rukh Khan CYCLING with Salman Khan will wash away your morning blues
- Planning a monsoon wedding? Here’s a perfect guide for you