Shraddha Kapoor elated over `Ek Villain` box office success
Zee Media Bureau/Parul Sabherwal
New Delhi: Shraddha Kapoor, Riteish Deshukh and Sidharth Malhotra-starrer `Ek Vilain` recently joined the prestigious 100-crore club. The actress is quite elated over the success of the movie. She took to micro-blogging site Twitter to express her joy over the positive response that the film received and also thanked her fans for their love and support.
She tweeted: “It`s all because you guys bought those tickets & went & watched #EkVillain & gave it so much love. THAAAAANNNKKK YYOOUUUUUU!!! Woohoooo :)”
It's all because you guys bought those tickets & went & watched #EkVillain & gave it so much love. THAAAAANNNKKK YYOOUUUUUU!!! Woohoooo :)
— Shraddha Kapoor (@ShraddhaKapoor) July 11, 2014
Shraddha also posted a three-and-a-half-minute YouTube video on Twitter in which she has dedicated the unplugged version of her hit number `Galliyan` from the film to her fans. The tweet read as: “A little something from me... Only for you guys. Hope you like it .. #GalliyanUnplugged unplugged! http://youtu.be/XxemH2yunEw check it out”
— Shraddha Kapoor (@ShraddhaKapoor) July 12, 2014
`Ek Villain` is continuing its blazing run at the box office. The action-thriller directed by Mohit Suri entered the Rs. 100 crore club in just the second week of its release. Riteish Deshmukh, who is playing the grey character in the film displayed his versatility and defied the common belief that he`s only meant for comedy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will entice you in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' as a beautiful poetess!
- Can you guess how many Indian films made it to BBC's list of best 100 films? – Full list inside
- Shah Rukh Khan's epic film 'Darr' gets its own web series 'DARR 2.0'—Watch teaser!
- Deepika Padukone getting Rs 11 crore for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Padmavati'? Here's the truth
- 'Raaz Reboot' passed with no cuts by CBFC: Mukesh Bhatt