Shraddha Kapoor excited to work with Mohit Suri again
Mumbai: After working with Mohit Suri in `Aashiqui 2`, actress Shraddha Kapoor is working with the director in his next, titled `The Villain` and is excited about it.
`The Villain`, an Ekta Kapoor production, also features Sidharth Malhotra and Riteish Deshmukh.
"I am very happy that I am going to work with Mohit Suri again right after `Aashiqui 2`. So I am very excited about that," Shraddha told reporters here Monday during the unveiling of new collection of Titan Raga watches.
`Aashiqui 2`, a sequel to 1990 hit `Aashiqui` featured Shraddha opposite Aditya Roy Kapur and was a superhit. It not only earned great reviews and entered Rs. 100 crore club but also revived Shraddha`s career.
Shraddha has no complaints now.
"(I have) no complaints (now) and I feel very grateful. It is a good time (for me) so no complaints at all," Shraddha, who began her career with a flop `Teen Patti` in 2010, said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'TE3N' trailer: Amitabh Bachchan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Vidya Balan team up to decode a mystery – Watch
- Katrina Kaif’s astonishing weight loss no game for 'Jagga Jasoos' makers!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to skip amfAR Gala for 'Sarbjit'
- Want 'Sarbjit' to release in Pakistan: Omung Kumar
- Hollywood bound? Deepika Padukone auditions for role in Tom Cruise starrer 'The Mummy'