Shraddha Kapoor`s look in `Gori Tere...` revealed
Mumbai: Looks like Shraddha Kapoor is game for experimenting with her looks if a character demands so. The actress has beautifully donned the look of a South Indian girl for her small role in the forthcoming film `Gori Tere Pyaar Mein`.
Her new look from the movie was posted in a still by director Punit Malhotra on microblogging website Twitter.
Dressed in a traditional South Indian sari with red and golden border matched with a red blouse, Shraddha, whose character name is Vasudha, has completed the look with a bindi, traditional neck piece, earrings, mangtika and flower in her hair.
"Here`s presenting Vasudha...The very beautiful Shraddha Kapoor," Malhotra tweeted with the picture.
The picture shows the sequence where she is getting engaged to the movie`s male lead Imran Khan, who will essay a South Indian boy named Sriram.
A romantic comedy, "Gori Tere Pyaar Mein" stars Kareena Kapoor in the female lead role. The actress, who is working as a social worker in the movie, will play Imran`s love interest.
"Gori Tere Pyaar Mein" hits theatres Nov 22
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Unveiled! First poster of Amitabh Bachchan starrer 'TE3N'
- Drop everything, Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' teaser is here!
- Horror films genre is still niche: Sharman Joshi
- Breathtaking! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' teaser 2 introduces Anushka Sharma as 'Aarfa' – Watch
- Tiger-Shraddha's 'Baaghi' mints Rs 11.87 crore on opening day!