Shraddha Kapoor`s look in `Gori Tere...` revealed
Mumbai: Looks like Shraddha Kapoor is game for experimenting with her looks if a character demands so. The actress has beautifully donned the look of a South Indian girl for her small role in the forthcoming film `Gori Tere Pyaar Mein`.
Her new look from the movie was posted in a still by director Punit Malhotra on microblogging website Twitter.
Dressed in a traditional South Indian sari with red and golden border matched with a red blouse, Shraddha, whose character name is Vasudha, has completed the look with a bindi, traditional neck piece, earrings, mangtika and flower in her hair.
"Here`s presenting Vasudha...The very beautiful Shraddha Kapoor," Malhotra tweeted with the picture.
The picture shows the sequence where she is getting engaged to the movie`s male lead Imran Khan, who will essay a South Indian boy named Sriram.
A romantic comedy, "Gori Tere Pyaar Mein" stars Kareena Kapoor in the female lead role. The actress, who is working as a social worker in the movie, will play Imran`s love interest.
"Gori Tere Pyaar Mein" hits theatres Nov 22
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor relive their very own 'DDLJ' moment! View PIC
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma are glowing in GOLD! PIC will make you drool
- NO Kajol in Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'? Hot Scoop