Shreyas Talpade wants luck for new film
Mumbai: Actor Shreyas Talpade, who has been part of hit Hindi movies such as "Iqbal", "Welcome To Sajjanpur", "Golmaal 3" and "Housefull 2", wants to be lucky with his Marathi film "Baji" as well.
"Need all your good wishes for the first ever press conference announcing my new film `Baji` today," he tweeted Monday.
The actor plays superhero in the film directed by Nikhil Mahajan.
Shreyas had earlier produced Marathi film "Sanai Chaughade".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’: How much has the Varun Dhawan – Alia Bhatt starrer earned so far?
- Ajay Devgn starrer 'Golmaal Again' cast is one BIG happy family!
- Phillauri: Anushka Sharma aka Shashi's 'ghostly presence' in a big fat Punjabi shaadi is spooky yet hilarious!
- Is that Salman Khan doing kickass action in 'Tiger Zinda Hai'?
- ‘Baywatch’ new trailer gives us another glimpse of Priyanka Chopra – WATCH