Shruti Haasan turns item girl for `Tevar`
Zee Media Bureau/Parul Sabherwal
New Delhi: South Indian beauty Shruti Haasan is all set to take her fans by storm with her sensuous moves. The actress, singer and composer has been roped in to do an item number for Sonakshi Sinha and Arjun Kapoor`s upcoming film `Tevar`.
Shruti will be seen shaking a leg with Arjun Kapoor in the song titled `Madamiya`. The song reportedly has a rustic and earthy flavour and is choreographed on the lines of `Munni Badnaam Hui`.
The southern siren has also lent her voice to Sonakshi Sinha for a song in the film.
`Tevar` is the official remake 2003 Telugu film `Okkadu`. It is being directed by Amit Sharma and jointly produced by Boney and Sanjay Kapoor. The film also stars Manoj Bajpayee in a pivotal role. It is slated to hit the silver screen early next year.
It would now be interesting to see whether Shruti Haasan, who has already proved her singing prowess, is successful in creating a buzz with the song or will it turn out to be just another item number!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tough streak takes leap! Sonakshi Sinha smashes in 'Force 2' poster- Check out
- Herry Tangiri shed 15 kg to play Yuvraj Singh in the biopic 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story'!
- Pakistani film industry may suffer 70% loss if Indo-Pak ties worsen
- 'Tum Bin 2' not a sequel: Anubhav Sinha
- Madhur Bhandarkar's next against backdrop of 1975 emergency!